Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Scraps of Spring Tag Mini Album


With Earth Day this month, I was inspired to make a tag album with bits and pieces of different collections that had a Spring feel for pictures I had taken on Easter. I wanted it to be super feminine and soft as I was making this as a keepsake for my daughter. Botanical Tea, Precious Memories, Sweet Sentiments and Gilded Lily all came into play for this little mini!

Tip 1: Don’t throw away your precious Graphic 45 paper scraps. Graphic 45 Collections, new and old, blend well with each other and just a little of this and that can be just enough for the perfect project.

Tip 2: When blending the different collections, I loved various embellishments, but the images didn’t quite “go’, so I tucked the pocket/tag/chipboard behind another element just enough to hide what I didn’t want shown but far enough out to show a pretty border and add dimension and shape to the page.

Below I have a video tour and photos :)







Supplies:
Birds of a Feather, Herbal Infusion,
Sweet Sentiments 12x12:
Easter Greetings, Spring has Sprung
Precious Memories Tags and Pockets
Precious Memories Journaling Chipboard
Gilded Lily Tags and Pockets
May Art Ribbon
Prima Flowers: Valentina, Helena
Corner rounder
Gesso
Border Punch
post signature

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful mini... :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another piece of gorgeous craft work, as per usual. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another piece of gorgeous craft work, as per usual. ❤

    ReplyDelete