Friday, April 25, 2014

Splash

Hi there! I am sharing a card today using the image called, Splash, by Mo's Digital Pencil.

Scrapbook card using Splash by Mo Manning, Copic markers and My Minds Eye paper by Danielle Copley

I have had her for awhile and thought it fitting to get get her on a card while we are in the month of April- April showers. Although, here in Southern California were are going through a drought. Maybe this will be a good luck charm to bring on the rain!

I have used an old MME paper pad: Indie Chic 'Nutmeg'. The flowers are my go to Wild Orchid Craft flowers and the enamel dots are from the Prima Princess Brads package. Another go-to embellie is seam binding which I have dyed with Wild Honey Distress Ink.

Copics:
Skin- E000,00,21,13, R20,22
Hair- E00,13,15,18,29
Yellow- Y11,15, E00,21,13
Pink-RV000,91,95

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet.
    I actually saved her (and LOADS more) into my Wish List a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty yellow card, Danielle! :) Love the coloring of the image.
    Have a great day!

    ps. there's a little candy on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete