Thursday, February 20, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call

There is a Whimsy Stamps DT call going on at the Whimsy Inspirations Blog and I thought I'd throw my name into the hat as they have some great artists, including one of my favorites-Sylvia Zet! I have entered many of their challenges on the Challenge Blog with little success, lol, but admire all the beautiful projects on both blogs never-the-less!

It would be a real treat to be a part of the Whimsy Team!

Here are three cards I'd like to share showing my style:

Using Sylvia Zet's Hazel

Mo's Teen Fairy Pia

Mo's Carolers Three




Good luck to all who enter!
Danielle:)





2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    wish you luck and cross my fingers :-)
    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine why they wouldn't take you - your things are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete