Friday, December 6, 2013

Carolers Three


Hello! I am sharing my Mo's Dream Team card for Mo's Digital Pencil with you all today. I have used Carolers Three, a perfect Christmas image!


I used the MME Lost and Found Christmas Special Edition 6x6 paper pad, sticking to the neutrals and greens. I used a bunch of die cuts and frantage! The kraft envelopes for my tags I handmade. The large one I hand cut with scallop scissors and created the small one in my Silhouette program. The pine cones in my flower cluster I also designed in Silhouette Studio. (If anyone knows how I can share my designs I would love to share them for free with anyone who wants them.)
On the tags I did some stamping of Christmas sentiments, Christmas trees and snowflakes. I added some glitter glue to the Merry Christmas on the background paper as a bit of star dust to fit the them at Live and Love Crafts. I also distressed and inked the paper edges with Walnut Stain DI.

I colored with my beloved Copics:
Skin: E000,00,21,11 R20,22
Hair: E50,53,57,59
E00,13,15,18
Red: R32,35,37,59 C9
Green: YG03,63,67,C7,9
Coat and Hat: E70,71,74,77
Dress: E50,51,55,57,59
Background: BV31,00,02

I really hope you all like my card as much as I do! I had so much fun with this one!

Danielle:)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
A Creative Romance (Sparkle at Christmas)
Challenges and Candies (Shabby Chic)
Quick Quotes (Holiday Card)
Stampin For the Weekend (Use some red)
Docerela Creations (Color Challenge)
Charisma Cardz (use distressing)
Card Makin' Mamas (Christmas/New Years)
Card Crafter's Cirlce (Celebrations)
Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)





18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Danielle! Very beautiful details and the image is so sweet....
    Anneke xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic colouring, I love the lavender shadow behind the characters, it makes the stand out
    Great card
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Danielle. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magnificent realization ! Beautiful composition and fantastic coloring on your image. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and your work is so amazing I added you to my list of blogs I visit on a regular basis. Your coloring is stunning! I aspire to coloring that beautiful. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Shabby Chic card you made!
    Thanks for playing with us at "Izazovi i Sladkiši" this week.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! So perfect with all the details and that fab colored image... Love it!
    Have an amazing day, Danielle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! Love your colouring on the carolers! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card.Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.
    Hugs, Keti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!DT Member Ana
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card!! Love that image, your coloring is UH-MAZING and all those embellies are great for my eyes. LOL! WOW! Thanks so much for joining our last challenge of the year "Stardust" at LLC and hope to see you play again! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    December Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Danielle,
    It's always a pleasure to visit your blog; yet another stunning card. Fantastic colouring and beautifully put together. Great focus on the image with the neutrals surrounding it. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC. Best Wishes for the New Year!
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card and beautifully colored too! Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas Card challenge this month at Quick Quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card!! So gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Quick Quotes for our December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is gorgeous! I love the way you used the die cuts! Thank you for playing along at Quick Quotes for our card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so fabulous! I love all the beautiful details!! Thank you for joining CMM Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad this card got in the Top 3(5) of A Creative Romance challenge. It deserves the distinction. Your coloring is fabulous...absolutely stunning. The card is gorgeous with the diecuts and the frantage and the way you inked the edges of the papers. Your card deserved the award!!!! Congratulations! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete