Friday, November 29, 2013

Time Flies

Here is Ella in Trouble (redux) which you can find at Mo's Digital Pencil. I just had to have her as she reminded me of my daughter. When she was two, I found her in my room surrounded by my makeup, nail polish splattered on the carpet and makeup smeared on her face. I didn't know if I should be mad, laugh at the scene, or cry because of the inevitable polish cleanup! 

This will be the perfect card for when she is older and we can reminisce about her sweet, adorable attempt at being grownup. 

I used an old MME paper pad and some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. The stamps on the tag, sentiment and the clock are Prima from the Printery collection. I used a lot of the Shabby Pink Frantage and Walnut Stain to distress and stamp with. I also used some Liquid Pearls to give Ella's necklace some dimension.
I colored her a while back and cannot remember what I used. I definitely think I have improved in my coloring. Either that or the different paper helps.

As always, thanks for the positive comments and enjoy your weekend!
Danielle:)

2 comments: