Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another Ryder Cole!

So, there is another B-Day coming up for another special little boy and since I already had the stamp from Kenny K half colored and some leftover paper from my card yesterday, I thought I would quickly make another with just slight changes. I changed up the colors of the clothes and thought I would add a button I've had forever and some of my new twine from Wild Orchid Crafts! The image is also popped up with foam dimensionals!
I noticed as soon as I took the picture that in the bottom right corner is "still hungry?," which is so perfect because the boy who will be receiving this can sure put down some food!

I took a picture of the inside of yesterday's card after I posted it, so here it is. I'm pretty happy with it. I think the little money pocket I sewed on is so cute!


I would like to enter today's card in the following challenges:
Critter Challenge Blog (Anything Goes)
Challenge Up Your Life (Anything Goes)
Paper Play Challenges (Layer it Up)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Danielle! That paper is perfect for a boy card! Love the fishtail banners and little star button! Oh, and the money pocket inside is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "They Say It's Your Birthday!" :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. I just love the image. Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life.
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome and totally gorgeous card!!! I love everything about it:-) Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete